Stay Rod Assembly ( Conventional )
Racks are made from pressed steel of minimum 7 SWG thickness and hot dip galvanized to ASTM A153
Cotter pins are made of stainless steel
- Stay rods , plate , bow , thimble and nut are made of hot rolled steel
- Crossheads are made of cast iron
- Stay rod and nut assembled together and packed separately
- Bow & crosshead assembled together and packed separately
- Plates and thimbles packed individually
- Washer & thimble can be supplied at additional cost.
- Recommended size of washer is as stated above.
- Conventional stay rods conform to requirements of BS 16
- All ferrous parts are hot dip galvanized to BS 729
Other sizes available on request
All dimensions in mm / inches * We reserve the right to change design & construction without prior notice